Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pet Peeves

the things that drives me crazy is
1.baby crying non stop
2.people that talk to much
3.people touching my hair
4.people that chew with there mouth open
5.liars
6.i hate when people say something intresting and then they stop the conversation
7. when people are wrong and they don't want to admited
8. i hate when people judge other people
9.i don't like when people take everything serious
10.i hate when people call out my name a lot
11.i hate my name
12.i hate when people yell at me
13.i hate people that snore
14.i hate the grudge sound
15.i hate the saw movie can stand it
16.i hate when people wake up grumpy
17.i hate repeating beep nosies like my alarm clock
18.i hate when people talk about gang and when they thing is cute
19.i hate when people keep looking at me
20.i hate when people make noisy when i am watching the televistion
22.i hate when people laugh weird
23.i hate a dogs barging
24.i hate when people act stupid
25.i hate when there is to much air in my face

2 comments: