Monday, March 23, 2009

It was my best friends deepest darkest secret and it would be a hard one to keep. I have this friend name Crystal I know her since we were baby because her mom and my mom get along and they to go to my house . We both go to the same school and she had told me that she likes this boy name Michael and i told her try asking him out and she says but he don't pay attenton to me. and then i told to move on . The reason she is my best friend is because she is the type of friend that won’t do nothing bad she is always shy about everything,also she had showed me that she will always be there for me, and same thing for me I will always be there for her.It was one early afternoon that I went to see my best friend Crystal at her house because she had called me that she needed to talk to me about a secret that is very important. So I got to her house and she told me to take a sit that I need to listen very clearly. Then she says promise me you won’t get mad I told her I promise but it depends on what secret it is. And then she says it slowly I am pregnant and I got shocked and I say what is wrong with you how can you be pregnant if your so shy and quited, And who is the father she says michael and i told her i though he don't pay attention to you

1 comment:

  1. damn i cant belive she is pregrant i like your story keep going

    ReplyDelete