Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i agree parents are the best teachers

I agree that parents are the best teachers. My first reason is because our pernets know what they been threw. My secound reason is that our perents also went to school. My third reason is that our perents take care of us an watch after our selfs .This are my three reaso i think my perents will teach better then teachers .

My first reason is that they know what they been threwthey could teach what is good or wrong.they would also know more then us little kids because they went threw in the pass they also experienced threw lots of things like puperty and sex and much more things. They know what is best for us they when we are going to do something stupid and they know how to strighten us or me

My Secound Reason is that they went to school to and they could teach us what they learned in the pass. They learn also and went to school so they know things in a easyer way like the things they saw in the present and some perents were on there own.They teach well and they don’t yell at us or give us detentions. I think we will learn better with our perents because they would know how to teach us

They went to school to,they learn also and went to schoolso they know things in a easyer way,they teach well and won’t yell at us,they would know how to teach us.Maybe when your oerentss were little they went threw something that your going threw and they could teach you out of it.

My third Reason is They take care of us and watch after our selfs and they check us
they know our reations about our behavior. They really do care about usThey buy us what we need for there class and they know how to teach well especially when we are intertined They take care of us and watch after our selfs ,they know our reactions,they really do care of us,they buy us what we need our

1 comment: